At mtime we are committed to ensuring the safety of our Moncierges, the families we support, and the community at large.
Below, Please find an overview of the measures we are taking to ensure we are COVIDSafe. A link to download our COVIDSafe plan is available at the bottom of this post.
Prior to each session, both our families and Moncierges will be asked to do health checks. If they or anyone they have close contact with is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, they will be asked to cancel the session.
We have issued a mask and hand sanitiser allowance for all Moncierges, and they have all completed the Australian Government Department of Health COVID-19 Infection Control Training course.
As a daily reminder, we send the following tips to all Moncierges and families in advance of their sessions inclusive of a link to the Department of Health’s website with tips on how to manage risk:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact such as kissing, hugging, and sharing cups or eating utensils with people who are sick.
- Avoid public events.
- Where possible, wear a face mask during your session.
- Where possible, maintain social distancing (remain 1.5m from each other).
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or upper shirt sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
These actions, alongside our COVIDSafe plan, will be continually reviewed and updated in line with Government advice. We are committed to doing our best to keep our community safe.